HELP (USE THE HELP LINK AT UPPER RIGHT FOR MORE HELP SCREENS)
PRESSES ALL HELP SCREENS DISPLAY RELOADER HD. LT LAYOUT DIFFERS.
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
When using the automatic updating features you will have reloading records recorded with your press or presses, and be flagged when it's it's time for maintenance.
01) Fill in as much information as you can.
02) Unless your press in brand new and never been used, enter a starting figure of rounds reloaded.
03) Enter a count when maintenance should be performed. All data of last rounds reloaded will displayed in 'LAST LOADING HISTORY' along with a grand total count since the last maintenance.
04) After maintenance has been performed, click on the 'MAINTENANCE PERFORMED' button and 'LAST LOADING HISTORY' will be cleared.
05) A history of press maintenance with this press.
06) A history of rounds loaded with this press..
07) Enter any notes or remarks.
08) You can store up to two images of each press. Clicking on these small images will show a larger image.